1) Instead of asking what your weekend plans are, your friends and flatmates ask which country you're travelling to this weekend.
2) Said friends and flatmates are then surprised if you say you're staying in London.
3) You have chargers, converters, and adaptors for the UK, EU, and US.
4) You are always amused when people say travelling is too expensive because
5) You travel on budget airlines that begin their safety presentations with, "this is he brace postition you must adopt if you hear the words brace, brace" instead of "please fasten your seat belt" and
6) You stay in hostels for around ten Euros a night.
7) Each week, you meet new people from all around the globe.
8) Each week, you become new Facebook friends with people that you have no mutual friends with.
9) But sometimes you do have a random mutual friend, which is really exciting (six degrees of separation!?)
10) You spend more time doing schoolwork on trains, planes, and coaches than in your own flat.
11) When looking for your train ticket, you always first seem to pull out an old ticket from a different country.
12) You have several currencies floating around your wallet and room.
13) You've tried to pay with the wrong currency at least once.
14) You seem to wear out shoes and bags more often than normal.
15) When buying a new bag, you know not to buy one with metal between the purse and strap, because you walk so much with it that you end up with bruises on your hip.
16) You can pack for a trip in five minutes flat.
17) You can pack for a nine day trip in one backpack.
18) You've broken at least one zipper on your bag from chronically overstuffing it.
19) You always seem to be at a plane or train station.
20) Everywhere starts to remind you of everywhere else.
21) You never know what time or date or day of the week it is and when you do know, it never feels accurate.
22) You know which products are cheaper in certain countries and buy them in said countries.
23) You never really know what to say when people ask where you're from.
24) Your sleeping patterns are constantly out of synch.
25) The more you travel, the more you want to keep travelling!